Monday, February 28, 2011

Sorry for the delay

So much has happened. I don't even know where to begin. I do know that I am overwhelmed and completely running on God's grace.  Aren't we all though, really?
I have accepted that Jake's ordeal is just going to take time, I have to give him that.  I struggle with disappointment, frustration, grief....and yada yada yada.  I do not feel like I have had enough time to talk personally with his counselor which is hard for me, but again..."Patience Viago".  (A little movie trivia there.)    **PS on Jake, he is doing homeschool stuff and well, he is being educated.  The homeschool group he goes to is so willing to work with him and I am praising God for that.)
I took a fall the weekend after Valentine's day.  Yep.  Slipped on the stupid ice at home.  It really was a blessing though because the ER proved to be helpful with a lovely shot of morphine (I believe they make that in HEAVEN) and an X-ray that showed nothing broken.  A subsequent appointment for an MRI shows that I have the same junk going on in my bones that my mother has.  She calls it Degenerative bone disease, but I like what my DR. calls it, Lumbar disc degeneration.
No big deal, but I am in a lot of pain a lot of the time and I am too "stinkin'" young to feel this old.  Besides, I don't have time to worry about my self for cryin' out loud.
I was given the "ok" to slowly begin some Zumba.  That stuff rocks.  I do a lot of walking in place because  right now there is just a lot of jumpin' and hip waggin' that this girl just can't do.  But that's....OKAY (TV trivia quote there.  Oh, I will give it to you.  Stuart Smalley-SNL)
I did get back into my photography also.  It has been slightly stalled by my fall, but I will be picking that up very soon.  I got quite a bit of response when I posted some photo's on my FB page. (Which I will friend any of you who follow my blog, just let me know you are a blog follower when you send the invite. **wink**)
Taxes.  "Don't get me stawted".  I despise the state of Colorado's legislature and state policy with a passion.  Therefore, hopefully if you are familiar with politics...you can figure out where I stand with the Federal...."stuff".  One day, our 7K will be paid off to the federal government and life will be easier.  Oh wait, Jesus will come first.  (Not joking.)
So, as you probably can tell, this chic is highly conflicted.  So many details left out, but all of them are under process and I have told my heavenly Father all about it....SO, it all will be fine one way or another; it is just the interim we have to get through after all, isn't it?
Thank you for your continued prayers.  I lift you each up now and trust God is working amazingly in your life also.




Ok, so here are a few of my shots.  The first one, I have slightly edited, the last three are what I call "raw" or untouched from my tweeks.  I learned from this photo shoot that photography still has a huge place in my heart and I want so much to do more of it.  From this photo shoot the family had to pick one out of the 450 some odd shots that I took that day.  It was so much fun and when you are working with someone who has a lot of talent (this girl could totally model) it makes it much easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment